Wednesday, September 05, 2012

order


I was browsing eBay one day and saw your Sasuke cosplay costume,I was wondering if you could make me one,I don't have an eBay account so that's why I can't bid. If you can make one I'd like version 2 leg and arm protectors, and the Naruto headband. I'm Adult Medium,if I need to give you specifics on size write back ASAP. And not to rush you, but if you could sew this and get it to OKC in a week I'd appreciate it SOOO much.

Solution:
HI,thanks for interest of our constume.We can sew the costume according your demand.
You may place the order in 3 methods.
1. email order.
2. website order at www.fanplusfriend.com
3. ebay order
All is ok.
At the same time,Please inform as the color you prefer, and measurements requirement. May you chose the sizes you prefer here: http://store.prostores.com/fanplusfriend/ebay/standardsize.htm
Please choose the correct BODY size above. Please do NOT leave extra space, there is enough spaces left for comfortable wearing.

For perfect fitting, you may provide your persional sizes, the costumes could be made as Custom measurements.
There are your measurements we needed:
The color you prefer:
Weight
Height
Your Waist
Your Hip
Other requirements

If you would like to place the order. There are payment methods we accepted: Paypal, Bank Transfer and Western Union Transfer
Payment instruction: http://www.fanplusfriend.com/service/payment.htm

Please email us freely if there is any other questions.